Puppies are cute, cuddly and lovable!
Puppies are up to a 15 year commitment and require substantial time and effort to grow into wonderful, loyal and social companions.
Puppies need to learn how to get along with other dogs through positive interaction:
- Social care is needed to improve skills – human to canine
- Social care is needed to improve skills – canine to canine
- May have destructive tendencies when left alone, and are not potty trained
- Have lots of energy and need lots of exercise and social interaction
- Need to learn manners around adult and elderly pack members
At Canine Campus we monitor puppy play and intervene when necessary. Confidence levels in the puppy increase as does their willingness to please. Puppies also learn appropriate behaviours from our adult or senior dog members – an important part of the puppy’s maturity and growth.